In my first post to this webspace, I noted a desire for this website to do a number of things: host research projects, connect to writing samples, offer course materials, and maintain a professional portfolio. It is doing that, but I thought I might make it a bit easier to navigate. (There is a navigation menu at the top of the page, but not everyone seems to find it amenable to use.) So, if you are looking for
- Most recent posts, scroll down
- Background information on the website, click here
- Research projects, click here
- Writing projects, click here
- Instructional materials, click here
- DeVry University materials, click here
- Previous institutions’ materials, click here
- Sample courses, click here
- Sample assignment responses, click here
- Biographical/CV/Resume information, click here
I am sure some updates will occur as matters progress. What appears above should make things easier to handle in the meantime, however.
Updated 31 May 2017 to reflect current status.