After addressing questions from the previous class meeting and online, discussion turned towards concerns of inference, organization, and essay-writing, as well as other questions about writing in general. Class concluded by offering in-class completion time on coursework.
Students are reminded of the following assignments’ due dates, following the initial comments on the session:
- Essay 2 Draft, online before 0059 on 12 June 2017
- Reading Lab: Inferences, online before 0059 on 12 June 2017
- Reading Lab: Patterns of Organization, online before 0059 on 12 June 2017
- Reading Lab: Next Reading (IV), online before 0059 on 12 June 2017
- Week 6 Discussions, online before 0059 on 12 June 2017
The class met as scheduled, at 0900 in Room 107 of the San Antonio campus. The class roster listed seven students enrolled, a decline of one since the last class meeting. Of them, only four attended, verified informally. Student participation was reasonably good. No students attended office hours.