After addressing questions from the previous class meeting and earlier, discussion asked after progress on the StratRdg before treating concerns of formatting and the readings that had been assigned for the day. A survey was announced as a small homework assignment; it can be found at the following link: http://goo.gl/forms/9NrH7j9Mpr. Grading of the survey was laid out during class.
Students are reminded of the following due dates:
- StratRdg RV (via D2L before class begins on 29 January 2016)
- StratRdg FV (via D2L before class begins on 5 February 2016)
- T&S PV (printed hard copy at the beginning of class on 15 February 2016) Please note that information about the T&S is forthcoming as of this writing. Check back for updates.
Regarding meetings and attendance:
- Section 015 met as scheduled, at 1030 in Classroom Building Room 217. The class roster showed 19 students enrolled, unchanged since the previous report. Sixteen attended, verified via a brief written exercise. Student participation was adequate.
- Section 023 met as scheduled, at 1130 in Classroom Building Room 121. The class roster showed 18 students enrolled, unchanged since the previous report. Thirteen attended, verified with a brief written exercise. Student participation was adequate.
- Section 040 met as scheduled, at 0830 in Morrill Hall Room 206. The class roster showed 17 students enrolled, unchanged since the previous report. Twelve attended, verified through a brief written exercise. Student participation was reasonably good.
- No students attended office hours.